Friday, December 28, 2012

Sick

I feel weird, I think I'm sick or something.
The break-in had to be cancelled for the day for that reason.

I called the Archive on my secure, single-use phone and told them I was sick.
Despite the fact that I stayed at home, Collector Rho came and visited me.

"I heard from Collector Alpha that you were sick today" She said as she came in and hung up her jacket.

"Yeah"

"Anything serious?"

"Nah, just the flue"

"That's good"

After a bit of the usual chit-chat I handed her a little piece of paper with the post that seemed to have appeared on my blog yesterday.

"What is this?"

"Appeared on my blog last night"

"Cindy Clark? Were you sleeptyping?"

"I don't think that's a real thing"

"It should be"

"Why?"

"I don't know, but don't you remember writing this"

"I remember writing this, but only because I have her memories, but I don't remember posting it online"

"That's weird, but I guess you posted it and forgot about it. This gifted stuff may be screwing with your head more than you think it is"

"I guess"

After that we started to lightly flirt as always.

I like Rho, she's awesome and clearly cares about me enough to come visit me when I'm sick.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, you are so going to score with that little redhead!

    ReplyDelete