Monday, January 14, 2013

O'Zalia

The search for Kudrow had to be canceled all together, for some reason. After I recovered, which was way past new year's by the way, I was assigned with Rho to lead some person who calls himself Glitch to one of the Archive's prisoners; or at least I think it was a prisoner.

Aside from that we got no orders, we had nothing to to do and for reasons that are beyond me Collector Alpha called of our Kudrow mission.

That wasn't the weird part.

The weird part was when a white haired individual visited me & Rho while we were chatting in the Archive. Everyone else didn't really seem bothered by this guy, but most did sneak a peek. He was wearing long pants & a black shirt with what I think was some kind of Slenderman symbol, but honestly I have not that much knowledge about it aside from Cindy Clark's memories.

"So, you two are Collectors Omicron & Rho, correct?"

I had forgotten that that was my title there, I guess I've just gotten used to Zack.

"My name is O'zalia" he said and put his hands in his pocket, honestly making him look cool.

"And?"

"Well...I'm looking for members in a group I'm assembling, I was wondering if you two were interested?!"

"Why us two? What kind of group?" Rho asked.

"Well...you two have catched my interest is all I'm saying, as for the group...well I guess that's going to have to be a surprise"

Judging by the fact that this O'zalia somehow managed to get to the Archive, I assumed that this would be some kind of supernatural stuff, which honestly I still wasn't used to.

I wanted to decline, but...

"Sure, we love to!" Rho said, giving me a look during.

That look really said it all, I felt like she was trying to tell me,"Do we have anything better to do?" and honestly she was probably right about that, we didn't have anything better to do. It still made me uneasy.

I could use this as a way to somehow get my memories, perhaps O'zalia will help me, even though I get that the chances of that are slim, since I assume all these beings and servants connected to Slenderman, really only care for themselves.

"Perfect, I'll be in touch"

After that he non-chalantly walked out of the room.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked Rho after he left.

"I reall am starting to get tired of working here & honestly I'm also starting to get suspicious about things, like the call-back of the Kudrow mission, the Glitch guy & Rictor and then there is the whole deal with you!"

"I guess"

She had some good points, why was I working for the being that stole my memories? It didn't add up.

No comments:

Post a Comment