Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Grayskin

Today O'Zalia introduced us to one of the other members of the group he's recruiting. Or dragged into working for him, that's probably a better description seeing how he was tied up and gagged with a red bandana.

"If this guy is so important to your plan then why haven't you let him go?" I asked him.

"Because he's a Grayskin" O'Zalia responded. "I can't risk the Choir manipulating his voice into an ear piecing shriek. Now watch him while I contact the rest of our teammates."

O'Zalia left us for hours and with each one I got more and more bored. Since I didn't see the point in letting our prisoner being gagged I took the bandana out. If I had know what a Grayskin was I wouldn't have been so foolish.

"What do you blame on doing with me Gifted!" The Grayskin asked.

"How... How do you know what I am?"

"I am The Grand Orchestra, I am Sorrow, I am the Choir. The man you see before you is merely one of my hosts."

"You're one of the Phobic Representational Entities."

"Indeed. Now listen to me Zack Waters, do not trust the telepath or the female."

"Wh-"

"Ask yourself this, why did the female abandon your mission so early? And why would the former enhanced use a former proxy as a potential ally."

I quickly put the bandana back on and did my best to ignore the Grayskin glaring at me. Before I fell asleep from boredom Rho came in with some weird hearing device. According to her it will prevent the Choir from manipulating his voice and messing with one of us.

Whoops...

1 comment: