Monday, December 17, 2012

Really Uncomfortable

Scia told me today that what she meant by the statement she made yesterday. I told her to drop it, because there really is no point in leaning on it. I'm not going to dwell on it. I'm not saying that I'm over her, but I respect her wishes.

I went to the park today, mostly because I've barely gone outside since losing my arm. I actually find it kind of foolish that I became so lazy, really not like me. I chose the park, because it's quiet and I wanted fresh air. I walked past an old man, of course I couldn't exactly get a good look at him. The reason I find this note worthy is because while walking past him I got the chills. By that I don't mean that I became cold, it was more that I became really uncomfortable like somebody was stroking a knife in the air, inches away from my back.

I'm kind of tired right now, I think I'll just go to sle

No comments:

Post a Comment