Monday, December 17, 2012

Who is Cindy Clark?

I woke up, not knowing my name. It wasn't until a few hours later that I found my blog & realized that I was Zack Waters. I guess this blog came in handy after all.
Also trough this blog I learned why I only have one arm.
I can't remember anything of my life, except the parts I wrote on this blog. All I can remember aren't my memories, I seem to recall event of a girl named Cindy Clark.

It's really weird, these aren't my memories at all. Who the hell is Cindy Clark?

I'm in a bizarre place, everyone is looking at me weirdly.
Some guy there tells me I'm working for the Blind Man now.Apparently my name here is Collector Omicron.
I'm supposed to collect information about all kinds of things.
This just confuses me, I just-

I'm going to try asking around for answers. I really do not understand any of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment