Friday, December 14, 2012

Interesting Development

Apparently, according to this blog post, the Bloody Biker has passed away. It was brought to my attention by Scia, who at times read the blog for reasons beyond me. That is really great news and Kallaway left, I don't really know where he went, I don't really care. I would've cared if the Bloody Biker was still alive, since he could've led me to him.

I really really am glad. Finally I can just rest and relax.
My life is no longer dictated by fear of this freak.

Perhaps I'll just try to get my life back on track. Maybe try working up the courage to ask Scia out on a date.

I really could, since we aren't that close of friends yet. We just talk at times and live in the same buildings. I'm actually closer in terms of friendship with Stephen as we used to go to high school together.

This may be one of the happiest moments of my life.
Now, if I only could summon the courage to ask Scia out.

If only...


No comments:

Post a Comment