Saturday, December 15, 2012

Not End Well

Scia & I went on a date. Sort of...
I kind of just asked her to go to the movies, but I didn't specify that I wanted to be alone with her. It was only luck that Stephen was sick on that day.

It went really well, until I leaned in to kiss her, slipped and fell head-first into her neighboring seat. It was rather humiliating, I must admit. But besides that the evening went rather well, although it could've gone a lot better.

When we were in front of her door she brought it up as she knew what I was going for.

"I'm flattered and it's not that I don't find you attractive or don't like you. It's just that I think...no I kind of know, that us getting together would not end well"

She then kissed me on the cheek & went back to her apartment.

I'm not sure what she meant by that, but I sure did enjoy the feeling of her soft ruby lips upon my cheek's skin. But, perhaps she thinks of us as friends already and thinks that getting together might risk the friendship. I think that might be it.

I think I'm going to back off for a while and just focus on other things.
At least I tried.



No comments:

Post a Comment