Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Killing

Cindy suggested that we might need to move. Considering that the Archive can be very thorough and cunning in their retrival strategies I instantly agreed with her.

We went to a shop nearby that sold cloaks. I had to disguise myself, hide my face in order for servants to not recognize me as a grayskin.

So now I kind of just look creepy, like a cloak with one arm.

Cindy said I looked cute.

How sweet of her to say, but I know its not true.

Cindy said that we need to find Scia and try to kill her.
Hmm...seems strange, but outside of my posts I have no idea who that is.

We seem to have known each other, but thats about it.

"Why do we have to kill her?"

"She's a threat. I can sense it"

"Alright, one of these days you are going to have to tell me what you are. Are you a dying man shard?"

"Nope. Trust me, I will in time. We have to find her Zack, before she gains power"

I guess so.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this though?

1 comment:

  1. For anyone wondering what happened to Zack, here's a link explaining what happened to him:

    http://danxferris.blogspot.com/2013/07/zack-waters.html

    ReplyDelete