Monday, April 15, 2013

Cindy

I've escaped. It was actually easy, well not really but still I could've done this a lot sooner. All I had to do was say that I'm going on a mission and then I was off.

I would've done this sooner if not for Rho. If it hadn't been for her being part of this all I would've never left.

After I was out I took refuge somwhere. Can't tell where I am, but something interesting did happen though.

I talked to Cindy Clark.

The girl who left the note.

The girl whose memories I have.

She appeared to me in the hotel room. I don't know if it was a hallucination or something, but she was there. She was a blonde, petite woman around my age. Her hair reached her lower back and she had a black bow in her hair. She was wearing one of those outfits that are popular in japan, ehm lolita clothing.

"Hello Zack!"

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Cindy Clark"

"You mean-"

"Yeah, the very same. I was formerly a runner from Slenderman"

"What happened?"

"My body was destroyed by Slenderman. My memories taken by the Blind Man. All that is left of me is my conciousness, which I've placed within you"

"How?"

"Don't you worry about that. Anyway, I need you to do something for me"

"What?"

"Scream at the tv"

"What?"

I was confused.

"Just do it"

I did it and I was amazed. Sort of green waves came out of my mouth, hitting the television and breaking it into multiple pieces.

"Wha-Wha-What was that?"

"I'm afraid to tell you, but you are a greyskin. Thankfully I'm here, I sort of rearranged it so that the choir isn't fully affecting you and you can weaponize it"

"Really? Why would you do all of this?"

"I want you to help me take revenge on those who killed me"

"Really? Revenge against fears, can't you aim lower?"

"Fine, ehm...how about we kill their servants one by one"

"Sounds reasonable. I'm up for it"

I was about to go to the bathroom when I remembered a question I wanted to ask her.

"Oh, ehm can other people see you?"

"No, I'm just projecting myself in your line of vision. It took me a while to learn how to work your body. You are somewhat of an enigma."

I guess.

It was nice of her to not comment on my arm, I hate when people do that.

But yeah, looks like I have a project on my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment