Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hate the Biker

For those who don't know me my name is Zack Waters.
I had to make another google account. It was because I wrote down all the information on a piece of paper that I stickied to my desk. I woke up today and saw the Bloody Biker, the guy who cost me my arm merely to make a point was in my house in the middle of the night setting fire to my desk. I was freaked out, because obviously I had not prepared for something like this. The Bloody Biker was laughing like a maniac until he just jumped out the window and vanished into the night. I'm certain it was the Bloody Biker. Who could forget those pentagram ridden eyes of his?

I don't get why he has targeted me. I'm writing this with my remaining hand despite the fact that I've been nothing but a good citizen all my life. I had to stop my work as a gym couch, I now work as a library assistant. It's certainly isn't my preffered area, but the pay is good and its an easy job to do with one hand. I try to be optimistic about all this, thinking this is just some lunatic that will lose interest. But a part of me knows that is not the case.
I hate this.

1 comment:

  1. You were a gym couch? how does that work?
    People sat on you while taking a break?
    Sorry, just kidding.I know you meant Gym coach.But that typo was just too funny with the image that it made pop up in my head. :x

    ReplyDelete